Payment, Delivery & Returns
- By Credit Card
- By Debit Card
- By Cheque made payable to Penningtons Ltd
Please note that in shopping with Penningtons Ltd. we offer you safe, secure and easy use of all credit and debit card facilities. All card numbers and personal details are encrypted when you place your order automatically via the inbuilt Protex secure payments gateway. We are also committed to protecting your privacy and will not disclose information collected from you to third parties, and will always act lawfully within the terms of the UK Data Protection Act.
- All parcels for UK destinations are dispatched with Royal Mail First Class Post
- We aim to dispatch all orders received before 2:30pm, on the same day (excluding weekends and bank holidays). Most customers receive their orders within 1-2 days of postage, often the very next day!
- International parcels are sent out using the Royal Mail Standard International service
- Europe takes on average 5 working days
- Australia takes on average 6 – 12 days
- USA takes on average 12 – 25 days
- Delivery times for all other International destinations vary, please contact us for more information
*PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE DELIVERY TIMES ARE ESTIMATES, NOT GUARANTEES*
Delivery charges are fixed for all orders (up to a maximum value of £300)
- UK £2.95 fixed price
- Europe £3.55 fixed price
- Worldwide £4.55 fixed price
Returns & Customer Guarantees
If you’re not satisfied with your goods, for whatever reason, return them for a full refund up to 30 days after purchase.
They will need to be returned in their original, fully resalable condition, and in their original, undamaged packaging.
If you have any doubts about sizing when you order please do call for advice, as we cannot resell any underwear or hosiery that you’ve tried on.
- Full refund is of the price paid, excluding postage
- Extra care must be taken when trying on clothing (please note underwear exception* below), please ensure you are not wearing any make-up, fragrance or deodorant that may leave a scent or mark. We reserve the right to refuse a refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged
- Customers are responsible for paying the return postage, unless the item being returned is faulty (due to manufacture but not design), in which case we will pay for the return
- A full refund (including postage) will be offered, without time-limit, for faulty (due to manufacture but not design) items, subject to the items not having been subjected to excessive force or other operation beyond their design and/or manufacturing capability. This does not affect your statutory rights
- If you have any complaints concerning a product or our service, please contact us promptly so that we can deal with the matter swiftly and fairly. We aim to deal with all such matters within 2 working days
- We don’t offer exchanges; if you’re not happy with the size/colour of your item please return it to us for a refund and place a new order for the item in your preferred size/colour
- We cannot accept a return once an item of underwear or hosiery has been tried on. Please check our size charts so that you can be sure you’re ordering underwear that will fit correctly: measure your hips and waist then apply this information to the chart. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch before placing your order if you have any sizing queries, just send us a quick e-mail or give our friendly team a call – our contact details are below:
Tel: 01326 373 268
The Size Experts
Unit X1 Islington Wharf